Tera Analysis is committed to the conservation and improvement of the environment and to minimising the environmental impacts of the risks arising from its activities.
Tera Analysis will manage its operations in ways that are environmentally sustainable and economically feasible.
In order to achieve this aim we have the following key objectives:
- to promote sound environmental management policies and practices throughout the organisation;
- as a minimum, to comply with the requirements of relevant legislation;
- to make efficient and environmentally responsible use of energy and water;
- to promote environmentally responsible procurement of goods and services;
- to minimise waste production as far as is practicable, to reuse or recycle waste where appropriate;
- to reduce and, where practicable, prevent pollution;
- to minimise the impact of transport on the environment arising from its own vehicles;
- to minimise any adverse environmental impact of any new development;
- to minimise the adverse environmental impact of the decommissioning and disposal of company assets
The main responsibility for implementation of this policy lies with the directors of Tera Analysis. Whilst the directors accept the main responsibility for implementation of this policy, our employees and partners have a very important role in co-operating with those responsible for safeguarding the environment. All individuals are required to abide by rules and requirements made under the authority of this policy.